Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 60ml Gin
- 30ml Lemon juice
- 15ml sugar syrup or agave syrup
- 1 egg white (or 30ml aquafaba*)
- Soda water
- a life of plenty dehydrated lemon wheel, halved
- Place the gin, lemon juice, syrup and egg white into a cocktail shaker. Shake vigourously for 15 seconds. This dry shake helps create a bigger frothy layer of egg white.
- Fill the shaker with ice and shake for 30 seconds until cold.
- Strain into a glass and top with soda water.
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon wheel and serve.
- if you prefer, you can replace egg white with aquafaba, the liquid from a can of chickpeas.
- whilst simple syrup works in this recipe, we prefer the depth of flavour the agave syrup offers.