- 60ml Tequila
- 45ml lemon juice
- 30ml Cointreau or orange liqueur
- salt to rim glass
- 1 cup ice
- a life of plenty dehydrated lemon
Rub the rim of a glass lemon slice. Swirl the rim through a small pile of salt to salt the rim.
Put the lemon juice, optional lime juice, tequila, simple syrup, and bitters in an ice filled cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon and serve.
- add 15ml lime juice for a brighter tasting cocktail
- To make this lighter in alcohol, replace the 30ml Cointreau or orange liqueur with 15ml simple syrup and a dash of orange bitters.