Mandarin Ginger Gin Sour
- 60ml Gin
- 30ml fresh-squeezed mandarin juice
- 15ml fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 25ml ginger syrup (see recipe below)
- cup of ice
- a life of plenty dehydrated mandarin
Place your glass in the freezer to get it cold
Pop everything in a shaker with ice and shake
- Strain into a cold glass
- Garnish with dehydrated mandarin and serve.
- Combine 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water, and 1/2 cup of peeled and chopped fresh ginger in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce and simmer until it has a strong ginger flavor, about 15-20 minutes.When it’s done, turn off heat and allow the syrup to cool.
- Strain out the ginger and store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- if this is a little strong for you, you can always top up with soda water to make a long drink