- 60ml Strawberry Syrup (see recipe below)
- 30ml fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 15ml fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 30ml aquafaba (chickpea juice) or one egg white
- Soda water
- cup of ice
- a life of plenty dehydrated lemon
Place your glass in the freezer, or fill with ice to chill
Pop everything in a shaker with ice and shake
- Strain into your cold glass
- Top with soda water to suit your taste
- Garnish with dehydrated lemon and serve
- Combine 1 cup of castor sugar, 1 cup of water, and 2 tbsp of strawberry powder
- Allow the mixture to simmer until it is a deep jammy colour, about 15-20 minutes. When it’s done, turn off heat and allow the syrup to cool.
- Use a fine mesh strainer to strain the syrup and store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- You can keep the thicker strawberry left in the strainer and use it in place of jam on toast or scones!
- if you currently have an abundance of lemons or limes, juice them and freeze in ice cube trays for later!