Dehydrated Citrus Wheels/Slices
Each pack contains 25g (approx 15 pieces) of dried bush lemon slices (full wheels)
Made from 100% Australian bush lemons.
Our dried citrus range is all natural- preservative and additive free.
What is a bush lemon?
The Bush Lemon (Citrus limon jambhiri) also goes by the common name ‘Rough Lemon’. The fruit is nobbly, rough, thick-skinned and lumpy, looking a little like a yellow version of Kaffir lime. Whilst not the juiciest of lemons, they are very ‘lemony’ in flavour and their skin, zest (and dried slices) are great for flavouring baked goods, teas, and as the perfect garnish for citrus cocktails!
What are the best ways to use dehydrated fruit?
Dehydrated fruit is ideal for:
- an edible garnish for gin and other cocktails
- mulled wine
- fruit & herbal tea
- cooking & baking
What other dried citrus is available to buy?
- Just Lemon- 15 pieces dehydrated lemon
- Just Lime- 15 pieces dehydrated lime
- Just Grapefruit- 15 pieces dehydrated grapefruit
- Just Orange- 15 pieces dehydrated orange
- Just Ruby Grapefruit- 15 pieces dehydrated ruby grapefruit
- Just Tangello- 15 pieces dehydrated tangello
- Just Blood Orange- 15 pieces dehydrated blood orange
- Just Mandarin- 15 pieces dehydrated mandarin
- Just Kumquat- 25 pieces dehydrated kumquat
Where is the fruit from?
We aim to source as much of our citrus as possible from our network of South Australian backyard growers. This not only guarantees the fruit is local, it also rescues a lot of citrus from going to waste. Interested in joining our backyard growers network? Learn more here.
What's the best way to store dehydrated citrus?
Dehydrated citrus is best stored in a cool, dark, dry place. Our dried garnishes are packaged to order, so if you do not intend to consume immediately, we recommend you transfer and store them in an airtight glass or plastic container.