Dehydrated Fruit Slices
Each pack contains 20g of dried fig slices.
LIMITED RELEASE- We only have a very limited number of these tasty treats available!!
Made from 100% Australian figs.
Our dried fruit range is all natural- preservative and additive free.
What are the best ways to use dehydrated fruit?
Dehydrated fruit is ideal for:
- an edible garnish for gin and other cocktails
- mulled wine
- fruit & herbal tea
- cooking & baking
What other dried fruit is available to buy?
- Just Lemon- 15 pieces dehydrated lemon
- Just Lime- 15 pieces dehydrated lime
- Just Grapefruit- 15 pieces dehydrated grapefruit
- Just Orange- 15 pieces dehydrated orange
- Just Ruby Grapefruit- 15 pieces dehydrated ruby grapefruit
- Just Tangello- 15 pieces dehydrated tangello
- Just Bush Lemon- 15 pieces dehydrated bush lemon
- Just Mandarin- 15 pieces dehydrated mandarin
- Just Kumquat- 25 pieces dehydrated kumquat
Where is the fruit from?
We aim to source as much of our citrus as possible from our network of South Australian backyard growers. This not only guarantees the fruit is local, it also rescues a lot of citrus from going to waste. Interested in joining our backyard growers network? Learn more here.
What's the best way to store dehydrated fruit?
Dehydrated fruit is best stored in a cool, dark, dry place. Our dried garnishes are packaged to order, so if you do not intend to consume immediately, we recommend you transfer and store them in an airtight glass or plastic container.