Lowercase Wooden Alphabet set/discs/rounds- large.
26pcs- each round is approximately 3.5cm-4cm.
Each sustainably sourced, wooden round has been carefully burned by hand with all of the lowercase letters from a to z.
Versatile and fun, wooden letter discs are a beautiful, tactile way to develop letter recognition and improve literacy skills.
- Literacy rotations
- Developing letter recognition
- Memory/Matching games
- Alphabet sequencing
- Upper to lower case one-to-one correspondence
- Individualized learning programs as a hands-on task
- Fine motor manipulation
- Basic CVC word building activities
- Loose parts/Nature play with a Literacy focus
- Bringing the outdoors in
- Play based learning/literacy
- Use in sites that follow the Reggio Emilia or Walker approach
They are cut smooth and don't have any sharp edges, but are left with their natural raw wooden texture in order to maintain all the benefits of their tactile surface. No sealant or varnish has been applied to the wooden discs, allowing their natural qualities to remain intact.
Please note these tree slices are natural wood. As part of their rustic charm, some bark may flake or peel off, and the size, shape and colour may vary.
Direct supervision recommended for children under 3 years old.
Custom sizes available upon request.